Bookmatched mahogany top
Bookmatched mahogany back
Bookmatched rosewood fretboard
Cedar core (optional BC Fir core)
- 1 ¾ inch wide neck at nut
- 2 1/8 inch string spacing at bridge
- 24 27/32 string length
- Two P-90 from Jason Lollar
- Two imperial humbuckers by Jason Lollar
- Two Lipsticks from Seymour Duncan
- or a combination thereof
Danelectro Bridge to facilitate the intonation process
- 1 volume, 1 tone configuration
- Three position pick-up switch
- An optional varitone circuit
This guitar is symmetric. One volume, one tone and one three position pick-up switch to select between the pickups and shape your tone. The bookmatched top and back sandwich a cedar or BC fir core with carved tone chambers. The hard maple neck is adjusted into a tight neck pocket and is anchored via four metal inserts and corresponding fasteners to ensure a perfect fit.
If you order one, we will make it just for you but this takes time. However, we have some for sales right now. To see which ones are to sell, check out our flickr page!
To inquire for a sale, contact us!